Oaksmere Design is a private employee owned company offering a host of building services engineering solutions, that has evolved from our core refrigeration expertise. We have an expert team of highly professional engineers and can offer a vast wealth of knowledge and experience of the retail and commercial industries to our clients.
We have a desire to offer well thought out solutions for all our prestigious clients which is at the heart of everything we do. Our inclusive approach and an insistence that only the best options should be adopted has ensured that long term business relationships are valued and nurtured.
We work closely with industry leading manufactures and suppliers to ensure that the right solution is supplied at the right time and at the right cost. We routinely measure and review our output, looking always for continual improvement.
Our head office is in Ipswich, conveniently located one hour from central London and London Stansted airport, with our team of engineers being located throughout the United Kingdom to provide nationwide coverage.
The vast majority of our staff have worked together previously as part of Emerson’s UK Climate Technologies division prior to the divestiture of that business in 2016. Prior to the 2006 Emerson acquisition this group also worked for another privately-owned company of the same name as the current business. Our team of engineers and support staff have extensive experience supporting most of the UK’s premier food retailers over several decades.
Oaksmere provide design consultancy services in the following disciplines: -
• Electrical engineering
• Mechanical services
• Control systems
In addition, we provide the following services: -
• Procurement Management / QS Services
• F Gas Compliance Management
• Production and enhancement of engineering specifications
• Preparation and evaluation of commercial tenders
• Inspection, Auditing and Evaluation of Clients systems and sites
• Engineering equipment and contractor evaluations
• Independent witness testing
• Implementation of energy reducing iniatives
• Asset database creation and management
• Maintenance management and auditing
• End of life replacement management
• Undertaking the necessary CDM roles of Principal Contractor and Designer
• Creation of immersive 360° tours of client’s buildings
We regularly undertake full project management and in addition provide the main contractor services for engineering biased projects across the food retail and ancillary industries.
These short case studies document some of the key specialism areas that Oaksmere have and projects that we have carried out successfully for our blue-chip clients. If you feel we can help with any of your projects, please contact us.
We would like to introduce you to our team...